Guitar and Music Production Lessons
Niwot, CO 80503
Currently Accepting a Limited Number of Students!
As a lifelong musician, Geoff has studied guitar with some of the world’s best acoustic and electric players. Over the last 30 years, he has performed as both a soloist and a lead guitarist. Geoff is also a published, award-nominated composer with degrees in Orchestration and Scoring for Film and TV.
Lessons are available to all ages for nylon string, steel-string acoustic, and electric guitar in addition to music composition and production using a fully equipped guitar recording and film-scoring studio.
Guitar lessons are geared toward student interests with an emphasis on technique, practice strategy, and proficiency. Rock, Prog/Alt Rock, Classical, Folk, Heavy Metal, Blues, New Age Fingerstyle, Neo-Classical, and other genres are available. Video and audio recording capabilities are included.
Composition and production lessons utilizing Logic Pro (Apple) are also available to students. This includes access to professional-standard orchestral and hybrid scoring instruments. Lessons are designed to establish proficiency with Logic Pro and to create a strong foundation for composing multi-instrumented music through the application of theory, orchestration, and writing technique.
Geoff teaches in his state-of-the-art home studio in Niwot. This is an exceptional instruction room and learning environment that is equipped with professional instruments, hardware, software, and related audio equipment. Students have access to a wide range of tools that will advance their learning and proficiency as musicians.
Music can be a life-long gift. The goal is to place students in a creative and supportive environment where they can have fun, pursue their passion, develop their skills, and build confidence. All ages are welcome.
Additional Details and Next Steps
- Lessons are once a week in 45 or 60 minute sessions.
- The first lesson is 30 minutes, and it’s free. The purpose is to create an opportunity for a discussion on student interests and goals. This information will be used to develop a personal instruction plan and strategy for each student.
- All students will need a guitar appropriate to their interests.
- Lessons are typically during the day and run until 8PM Monday-Thursday and 9-5PM on Sundays. Scheduling a consistent weekly slot will be determined during, or prior to, the first lesson.
- Billing occurs at the beginning of each month.
- For additional information and scheduling, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org